Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blonde Brownies


My boyfriend is taking a very important test this weekend so I wanted to make him a special treat while he studies. Junk food always helps! His favorite thing in the world is chocolate chip cookies. He doesn't like anything fancy added to them just PLAIN Nestle chocolate chip cookies. I decided to make him blonde brownies. Basically a chocolate chip cookie with a tiny twist. This was my favorite growing up.
Ingredients:
2 c flour
1/4 t baking soda
1t b powder
1 t salt
2 cups brown sugar
2/3 c butter
2 eggs slightly beaten
2 t vanilla
add one pkg chocolate chips

Cream butter and brown sugar. Add remaining wet ingredients. Sift dry ingredients and add to wet mixture. Put batter in a well greased pan and top with chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 30 min.

I had to make it a little special and since Easter is this weekend, I made Drew and his Grandad a little basket full of blonde brownie goodness!! :)

1 comment: