Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pizza Time

My brother sent me to the link, http://smittenkitchen.com/ and I loved it!!! Her recipes are SO great!! She has several pizzas, so I decided I would give this a try! I've never even made dough before though so I was really worried.


For pizza dough recipe click here.










Roll out/toss dough into a pizza round. Once dough is tossed, place it on the pizza stone before you add the toppings. Sadly, I had to learn this lesson the hard way.















The first pizza I made was kind of a meatlovers as per request of Drew. I put in:
*Italian sausage
*ground beef (I actually used bison)
*pepperoni
*white onion
*mozzarella
*smoked provolone
*regular pizza sauce







This turned out "eh". I dunno it just left no great impression on me.














For the second pizza I did a BBQ chicken pizza. I put on:
*Rudy's BBQ sauce
*BBQ chicken (from Rudys)
*diced purple onion
*monterey jack/chedder cheese
*once the pizza is out I topped it with cilantro







This one turned out great!! I would def. make it again! :)

2 comments:

  1. I put a slice of eat together and make pizza sandwich! Both were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular pizzas are all about the sauce. Try making our lasgna sauce recipe when you make pizza next time. The Rudy's pizza sounds great! I wonder how extra moist brisket would work? :)

    ReplyDelete